Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet Joy!

We here in Room 30 are so happy to welcome Joy Wasson into our classroom!  We look forward to getting to know her, although some of our students know Joy from when she came here previously or from exta-curricular activities.  Here's a little bit about Joy!




     My name is Joy Caron Wasson. I am transferring to Asa Adams from Stillwater Montessori. I live in Orono. My mom (Sandy Caron) is a college professor at UMaine. My dad (Sean Wasson) is a high school teacher in Old Town;  he grew up in Orono and went to Asa Adams when he was in elementary school! 
     I have 2 cats. Some things I enjoy are: swimming, horseback riding, dance, and piano. I love summer and going to our camp which is on an island - my favorite things to do there are swim and row my boat (and watch the moose, eagles, and loons). I look forward to going to school at Asa Adams and making new friends!




1 comment: